Mark and Gayle Zimmerman: McKey vested in Moffat County
June 5, 2018
We would like to recommend Kirk McKey for Moffat County coroner. Kirk is a longtime resident and business owner who raised his family here. He is a kind and caring individual. He has always been very supportive of the community and has served as county coroner extremely well. His ties to the community are a valuable asset in this position.
Kirk was there for our family during two unfortunate deaths. During those hard times, his professionalism and familiar face were appreciated more than words can say. Our vote is for someone who knows the people of this community and is vested in us, not someone with ties to a Texas corporation.
Mark and Gayle Zimmerman
Trending In: Opinion
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home as Colorado Parks and Wildlife reminds public not to disturb baby wildlife
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Assault on deputy in Moffat County jail results in arrest for attempted murder