Government update for the week of Feb. 9
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
Craig — When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes: Feb. 3
b) Resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants: 2015-16 and 17
c) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2015-18
d) Monthly treasurer’s report
e) Cooperative Law Enforcement agreement between Moffat County Sheriff’s Office and the Forest Service
f) Contract to remodel Board of County Commissioners Chambers
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General Discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Road and Bridge Department — Bill Mack
6) 9:30 to 10 a.m.: The Memorial Hospital — John Rossfeld and Jennifer Riley, Hospital update
7) 10 to 10:30 a.m.: Economic Development Partnership — Audrey Danner Projects update, coal and electricity generation report
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig Municipal Building, 300 W. Fourth St., Craig
1) Roll call
2) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
3) Approval of minutes from Jan. 27 meeting
4) Approval of January bills
5) Approval of agenda
6) Consent agenda
a) Approval of a temporary liquor license for Western Slope Eateries (Steve Fulton) doing business as Stacks Smokehouse at 351 Ranney St., due to transfer of ownership (formerly Double Barrel Steakhouse.)
a. Audrey Danner, Executive Director of Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership will update Council on current projects.
8) Other business
a) Award of Bid for 2015 construction materials.
b) Resolution No. 3 — establishing the length of terms of open city council position for the municipal election on April 7.
c) Ordinance No. 1042 — A supplemental appropriation ordinance to carryover budgeted 2014 projects or commitments not accomplished in 2014 into the 2015 budget.
9) Staff reports
a) January 2015 Police Department report.
10) City manager/city attorney reports
11) Council reports
12) Audience comments
Craig Press Publisher Renee Campbell invites the community to join Coffee & a Newspaper, set for 7 a.m. Wednesday, June 5, at the east Kum & Go, 700 E. Victory Way.