Fitness Tip: Swimming a great activity for fun and fitness
March 8, 2018
Swimming offers health benefits for the mind and body and is accessible to people who are unable to participate in other forms of exercise. A post on the blog Jen Reviews provides a compilation of the top eight health benefits offered by swimming. according to science. They are as follows.
• Swimming fights tiredness by improving oxygen intake and energy use in the body.
• Swimming protects the heart and cardiovascular system.
• Swimming provides social support and aids mental health and development.
• Learning to swim reduces the chance of drowning.
• The risk of contracting certain chronic illnesses drops with swimming exercise.
Recommended Stories For You
• Swimming supports a healthy and longer life.
• As a low-impact exercise, swimming causes less overall damage to muscles and joints.
• A correlation exists between swimming and an overall decrease in body fat percentage.
To review five tips for better swimming, visit jenreviews.com/swimming.