Craig city council to discuss demolition orders, chief of police
February 9, 2018
CRAIG – The Craig City Council will discuss funding for demolition orders of condemned properties at its regular meeting, slated for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13, in the Municipal Building.
The following items are also on Tuesday's agenda.
- Council will present certificates to the city employees who rescued an eagle from a sewer pool.
- Council will hear an update on the Moffat County Tourism Association.
- Council will award a bid to purchase a new trash truck.
- Council will discuss re-appointing Mike Tucci to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Interim Police Chief Jerry DeLong will present the police department's monthly report.
- In executive session, the city will discuss the position of chief of police.