Moffat County boys golf parent meeting available Monday
July 20, 2018
The Moffat County High School boys golf team will host an informational parents meeting at 6 p.m. Monday in the MCHS cafeteria, 900 Finley Lane. Coach Rod Compton will discuss practices and the upcoming season.
Boys golf will begin its schedule earlier than other fall sports, with competitions beginning Aug. 13
MCHS will also host a parent meeting at 7 p.m. July 31 for football, boys soccer and volleyball, as well as for cross country at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 13.
Registration is currently available online at moffatcounty-ar.rschooltoday.com for MCHS students. Athletes must be registered and have a verified physical examination before participating in any teams.
For more information, call 970-824-7036.
Trending In: Sports
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including fire near Wyoming border
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- Reconstructed Swinging Bridge at Browns Park dedicated