Recent Moffat County births
April 22, 2018
Elena Jean Oney Mcfeaters
McKenlie Oney and Shane Mcfeaters, of Craig, are pleased to announce the birth of their daughter, Elena Jean Oney Mcfeaters, at 7:22 p.m. on April 8, 2018, at The Memorial Hospital. Elena weighed 5 pounds, 12 ounces and was 19 inches long. Her maternal grandparents are Kenny and Sally Oney, of Salt Lake City, Utah. Paternal grandparents are Richard Mcfeaters of Pennsylvania and Patricia McMiller of Steamboat Springs. Elena was welcomed home by sibling Connell Mcfeaters.
Bentley Harper Goodwin
Rachel Alexander and Trevor Goodwin, of Craig, are pleased to announce the birth of their daughter, Bentley Harper Goodwin, at 8:37 p.m. on April 11, 2018, at The Memorial Hospital. Bentley weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 19 inches long. Her maternal grandparents are Tim and Carla Alexander of Craig. Paternal grandparents are Lona and Ben Hillewaert, of Craig. Bentley was welcomed home by sibling Braedan McKinney.
Trending In: People
- UPDATED: ATV crash north of Craig claims life of Moffat County woman
- Moffat County man accidentally shoots self in hand Monday in Steamboat parking lot
- Memorial Regional Health to request approval to sell dirt lot, wins $200K grant
- New wildfire, Torso Creek Fire, reported in North Routt county
- Instrument theft from Craig Middle School ends on sour note