Obituary: Paul Bradford
August 25, 2017
Paul attended 8th grade in Maybell and graduated from Moffat County High in 1977. He served in the Navy for 4 years and then settled in Portland, Oregon.
Paul was preceded in death by his father Floyd (Brad) Bradford. He is survived by his wife Trisha Bradford, his son Zackary (Jami) Bradford & grandson Lucas; step-children Tristan & Elissa, grandson Elijah and their mom Donna; his mother, Nancy White-Southard; his siblings, Becky Roop, Brenda McKey, Janet Bradford, Russell Bradford.
Services Sat. Sept. 2 at 11 a.m. at the Maybell Church. Inurement at 9 mile Mesa Elksprings Co White Family Homestead.
Trending In: People
- Man with history of strangulation charges too combative to appear in court
- Highway rollover kills driver near Walden
- Craig woman to serve six months in jail after pleading guilty to arson
- UPDATED at 1:15 p.m.: Intermittent power outages continue to impact Yampa Valley Electric Association customers Friday
- UPDATED 1 p.m.: Moffat, Routt County Schools will open despite power outage, storm