Obituary: Paul Bradford
August 25, 2017
Paul attended 8th grade in Maybell and graduated from Moffat County High in 1977. He served in the Navy for 4 years and then settled in Portland, Oregon.
Paul was preceded in death by his father Floyd (Brad) Bradford. He is survived by his wife Trisha Bradford, his son Zackary (Jami) Bradford & grandson Lucas; step-children Tristan & Elissa, grandson Elijah and their mom Donna; his mother, Nancy White-Southard; his siblings, Becky Roop, Brenda McKey, Janet Bradford, Russell Bradford.
Services Sat. Sept. 2 at 11 a.m. at the Maybell Church. Inurement at 9 mile Mesa Elksprings Co White Family Homestead.
Trending In: People
- Pearl Harbor survivor living on Western Slope turns 101
- Stronger and stronger: Craig native Jasen Kettle pushes past own record weight in bench press event
- Colorado State Patrol trooper’s death highlights concern over first responders’ safety
- Headlight infraction leads to DUI, crystal substance found in vehicle
- Most of Colorado is now drought-free after a few weeks of heavy snowfall