Obituary: Paul Bradford
August 25, 2017
Paul attended 8th grade in Maybell and graduated from Moffat County High in 1977. He served in the Navy for 4 years and then settled in Portland, Oregon.
Paul was preceded in death by his father Floyd (Brad) Bradford. He is survived by his wife Trisha Bradford, his son Zackary (Jami) Bradford & grandson Lucas; step-children Tristan & Elissa, grandson Elijah and their mom Donna; his mother, Nancy White-Southard; his siblings, Becky Roop, Brenda McKey, Janet Bradford, Russell Bradford.
Services Sat. Sept. 2 at 11 a.m. at the Maybell Church. Inurement at 9 mile Mesa Elksprings Co White Family Homestead.
Trending In: People
- Craig agencies respond to multiple-vehicle crash along Highway 13
- Craig native Aaron Kawcak bounces back from broken neck to coach at Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club
- Search called off for missing Front Range man believed to be in Steamboat Lake area
- Ex-Vail city employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Editorial: The fight’s not over