Obituary: Paul Bradford
August 25, 2017
Paul attended 8th grade in Maybell and graduated from Moffat County High in 1977. He served in the Navy for 4 years and then settled in Portland, Oregon.
Paul was preceded in death by his father Floyd (Brad) Bradford. He is survived by his wife Trisha Bradford, his son Zackary (Jami) Bradford & grandson Lucas; step-children Tristan & Elissa, grandson Elijah and their mom Donna; his mother, Nancy White-Southard; his siblings, Becky Roop, Brenda McKey, Janet Bradford, Russell Bradford.
Services Sat. Sept. 2 at 11 a.m. at the Maybell Church. Inurement at 9 mile Mesa Elksprings Co White Family Homestead.
Trending In: People
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Memorial service planned for Chad Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- JP Price scores big with special touchdown during Craig Middle School games with Steamboat
- Toy car strikes real car: On the Record — Monday, Sept. 17