Obituary: Norman Eugene Rule
February 13, 2018
April 29, 1942 — Jan. 25, 2018
Norman Eugene Rule, a longtime Craig resident, passed away in his home on Jan. 25, 2018 of natural causes. He was 75.
Norman was born to Charles Samuel and Wavellette Vera (Gregory) Rule on April 29, 1942, in Denver, Colorado. Norman had an affinity for cars and motorcycles and loved creating and working on new ideas and projects.
Norman is survived by his daughter Dawna (Rule) Sharp, his son-in-law Jeff Sharp, grandson Cody Sharp all of Denver, and sister Phyllis (Rule) Cooper of Pleasanton, California, along with numerous nieces and nephews.
Norman was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Arthur M. Mead of Denver and Jon Charles Rule of Sedelia.
Per Norman's request, no funeral services were held, and he is buried at the Craig Cemetery.
Trending In: People
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Beetle-killed timber presents business opportunities across Colorado Rockies
- Sen. Bennet introduces legislation to combat a disease devastating deer and elk populations
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang