Obituary: Norma Dell (Gardner) Snow
July 24, 2018
Jan. 18, 1941 — July 21, 2018
Norma Dell (Gardner) Snow, of Vernal, Utah, passed away June 21, 2018, surrounded by family.
She married Ronald Snow on June 3, 1965, in Jensen, Utah.
Norma was preceded in death by her parents, Arthur and Vondell Gardner; one brother, Donald Gardner; son, Ronald (Tobey) Snow; daughter Joan Snow; and great-granddaughter Gracie Homer.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Snow; her daughter, Tracy (Kirk) Lawson' 12 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Norma was very loving and compassionate, especially when kids were involved. She spent many years helping kids and just being a friend to all. She also enjoyed telling stories of her childhood on Douglas Mountain in Colorado
A life celebration will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. Sept. 22, 2018, at Jensen Park in Jensen, Utah.
Online condolences may be shared at ashleyvalleyfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: People
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home as Colorado Parks and Wildlife reminds public not to disturb baby wildlife
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Craig officers help drunken man from ditch: On the Record — Wednesday, Nov. 14