Obituary: Norma Dell (Gardner) Snow
July 24, 2018
Jan. 18, 1941 — July 21, 2018
Norma Dell (Gardner) Snow, of Vernal, Utah, passed away June 21, 2018, surrounded by family.
She married Ronald Snow on June 3, 1965, in Jensen, Utah.
Norma was preceded in death by her parents, Arthur and Vondell Gardner; one brother, Donald Gardner; son, Ronald (Tobey) Snow; daughter Joan Snow; and great-granddaughter Gracie Homer.
She is survived by her husband, Ronald Snow; her daughter, Tracy (Kirk) Lawson' 12 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Norma was very loving and compassionate, especially when kids were involved. She spent many years helping kids and just being a friend to all. She also enjoyed telling stories of her childhood on Douglas Mountain in Colorado
A life celebration will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. Sept. 22, 2018, at Jensen Park in Jensen, Utah.
Online condolences may be shared at ashleyvalleyfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: People
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Steamboat woman arrested, charged with distributing heroin
- Craig teen with muscular dystrophy inducted as honorary firefighter
- Marijuana back on Craig City Council agenda for Tuesday