Obituary: Lane Ernest Cullen
January 3, 2019
Oct. 18, 2015 — Dec. 24, 2018
Precious baby boy Lane Ernest Cullen died Monday, Dec. 24, 2018, at his home in Craig. He was 3 years old.
A memorial service celebrating his life will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, at The Journey at First Baptist in Craig. Anyone is welcome to bring a covered dish to share immediately following the service.
Lane Ernest Cullen was born in Craig on Oct. 18, 2015, to Vanessa Allison Day and Darren Gene Cullen, Jr. Lane was born to families who loved him intensely. Lane was this amazing angel with a warm heart and genuine smile. Lane loved the simple things: spending time playing outside, the sun waking up, the moon rising, tractors, school buses, and Mickey Mouse. Lane was loved by anyone who met him and left his soft footprint on the hearts of so many. Lane will be missed more than words can express.
Lane is survived by his daddy, Darren Cullen, Jr., and his girlfriend, Brandy Grubbs; his mom, Vanessa Day, and her boyfriend, Peyton Evans; his siblings, Nickolai Cullen, Karen Cullen, and Cheyenne Gray; his grandparents, Lynn and Debbie Belleville; his grandparents, Ernie and Shelly Day; his great-grandparents, David and Mary Walters; his great-grandparents Bob and Charlie Seeman; his great-great grandmother, Maxine Turner; Uncle Kris Bevel and Aunt Ashley Esau-Warren; Cousin Liam Bevel; numerous other aunts, uncles, and cousins; and his friend, Emma.
Trending In: People
- Audacious faith, gift from Kum & Go, to bring Craig family together in Malawi, Africa
- No charges filed against teacher who taped student to chair
- Last push for recreational marijuana initiative burns up, won’t be on Craig’s April ballot
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Craig city clerk confirms candidates for municipal election