Obituary: John Dee Kelley
May 15, 2018
Sept. 12, 1948 — Oct. 11, 2017
A celebration of life for John (Joe) will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, May 19, at the City Park in Maybell, Colorado. Seating is limited, so please bring a chair.
We hope you come and share your stories of our Dad.
Next to their children, Joe and Jane loved their fur babies. So, in lieu of flowers, we are asking for donations to an animal shelter of your choice.
Trending In: People
- Businessman Kelly Hatten announces late entry into Craig mayoral race
- Steamboat lacrosse player’s father dies during game Tuesday night
- Colorado State Patrol trooper’s death highlights concern over first responders’ safety
- Squatter arrested by Craig police: On the Record — March 18, 19
- Kelly Hatten gives Craig voters write-in option for mayoral election