Obituary: Helen LaDonne Brewer
August 17, 2017
Helen LaDonne Brewer: Beloved mother, grandmother, sister.
On Aug. 14, LaDonne passed away and is now forever remembered by a family who loved her dearly. She will certainly be missed by all who ever knew her.
LaDonne grew up in Glendale, California, and lived in Southern California most of her adult life before moving to Craig. She had a long career with JPL (NASA) in Pasadena, California, and worked on the Mars Rover project until she retired. One of her brothers once asked her what she did there and she replied, "If I told you I would have to kill you". It was part of her nature to be funny. After she retired, she moved to Craig to be with her three very special children, Starla Stuart, Lora Gowdy and Danny Brewer. LaDonne also loved her grandchildren so much, Ashley Marks, Cole and Chase Stuart and Noah Gowdy. She was also blessed to have great grandchildren Maddox Marks and Cameron Stuart. She was also very proud of her sons-in-laws Darren Stuart and Jonathon Marks and her daughter-in-law Jerriann Brewer. Her family was everything to her.
She is survived by her brother Richard Hopper of Reno Nevada as well as the above mentioned family.
LaDonne was preceded in death by her parents Virgil and Helen Hopper (Smith), brothers Virgil Hopper and William (Bill) Hopper.
We will all miss you sweetie, but we are also at peace knowing that you have been welcomed home to heaven with open arms. You lived a good and blessed life. Isaiah 12:2
Trending In: People
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Memorial service planned for Chad Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- JP Price scores big with special touchdown during Craig Middle School games with Steamboat
- ATV accident north of Craig sends woman to hospital