Obituary: Cynthia L. Overton
January 4, 2018
June 19 1962 — Dec. 18, 2017
Cynthia L. Overton-Hartung, age 55, of Meeker, Colorado, passed away Dec. 18, 2017.
Cynthia was born June 19, 1962, to Gloria Gandrop and Charles Richmond. She married Ron Hartung.
She is survived by many loved ones, including husband Ron; children Cory and Lucas; grandchildren, Jacob, Makayla, Bailey, Kyli, Ronnie and Kiva; dad Jerry Noland; sister Sandy; brothers Rick and Scott; and many other family members.
She was preceded in death by her son, Chris; mother, Gloria; and brother, Fred.
Services will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 20, at the Clarion Inn.
Trending In: People
- Craig man arrested after allegedly brandishing Bowie knife, rifle against Moffat County deputies
- Wolf reintroduction an unwelcome idea in Moffat County
- Twin allegedly uses brother’s info to try to obtain driver’s license: On the record Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Q&A: Craig native Tyler Pogline focused, fierce leading into upcoming boxing bout
- Sunset Elementary School teacher got start at age 3