Obituary: Austin Lloyd Zimmerman
August 23, 2018
Feb. 7, 1963 — Dec. 11, 2017
Austin is survived by parents Viola, Papa Joe Hernandez, Craig Brothers, Andy (Mel) and Deklan, Riverfalls Wis. Adam, Craig, sister, Aileen (Spud) and Samantha Ketchum, Canon City, Co. Nephew Brandon (Nicole), Mikaela, Madyson Zimmerman, Craig. Nieces Chelsea, Rhiannon, Rhishelle, Prescott, Wis. Preceded in death by sister Meta and brother Allan Zimmerman. Paternal grandparents Jim LaVurn Zimmerman, Maternal grandparents Cecilio- Mary Gutierrez.
A Celebration for Austin Lloyd Zimmerman will be held August 25th at 10 a.m. at the Craig VFW. Lunch will be served afterward.
Trending In: People
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home as Colorado Parks and Wildlife reminds public not to disturb baby wildlife
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Craig officers help drunken man from ditch: On the Record — Wednesday, Nov. 14