Obituary: Austin Lloyd Zimmerman
August 23, 2018
Feb. 7, 1963 — Dec. 11, 2017
Austin is survived by parents Viola, Papa Joe Hernandez, Craig Brothers, Andy (Mel) and Deklan, Riverfalls Wis. Adam, Craig, sister, Aileen (Spud) and Samantha Ketchum, Canon City, Co. Nephew Brandon (Nicole), Mikaela, Madyson Zimmerman, Craig. Nieces Chelsea, Rhiannon, Rhishelle, Prescott, Wis. Preceded in death by sister Meta and brother Allan Zimmerman. Paternal grandparents Jim LaVurn Zimmerman, Maternal grandparents Cecilio- Mary Gutierrez.
A Celebration for Austin Lloyd Zimmerman will be held August 25th at 10 a.m. at the Craig VFW. Lunch will be served afterward.
Trending In: People
- Stronger and stronger: Craig native Jasen Kettle pushes past own record weight in bench press event
- Most of Colorado is now drought-free after a few weeks of heavy snowfall
- John Kinkaid: Candidates’ plans raise concerns
- Baby stroller in Craig Cemetery: On the Record — March 22-24
- Jury delivers split verdict in trial of attempted murder of police officer