Obituary: Austin Lloyd Zimmerman
August 23, 2018
Feb. 7, 1963 — Dec. 11, 2017
Austin is survived by parents Viola, Papa Joe Hernandez, Craig Brothers, Andy (Mel) and Deklan, Riverfalls Wis. Adam, Craig, sister, Aileen (Spud) and Samantha Ketchum, Canon City, Co. Nephew Brandon (Nicole), Mikaela, Madyson Zimmerman, Craig. Nieces Chelsea, Rhiannon, Rhishelle, Prescott, Wis. Preceded in death by sister Meta and brother Allan Zimmerman. Paternal grandparents Jim LaVurn Zimmerman, Maternal grandparents Cecilio- Mary Gutierrez.
A Celebration for Austin Lloyd Zimmerman will be held August 25th at 10 a.m. at the Craig VFW. Lunch will be served afterward.
Trending In: People
- ATV accident north of Craig sends woman to hospital
- Memorial service planned for Chad Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Musical instrument theft from Craig Middle School ends in sour note
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Memorial Regional Health affiliates with SCL Health St. Mary’s