Death notice: Geraldine Coleman
November 24, 2017
Geraldine Coleman Age 79 of Miami, Arizona (Currently Craig, Co) peacefully passed away October 20, 2017. Geraldine is survived by her husband Howard Coleman (Married March 2015); four children, several grand children, great grand children, a brother and sister. Geraldine was preceded in death by her parents, ten brothers and sisters and one child. Geraldine is fondly remembered for her "Ray of Sunshine." Geraldine was laid to rest October 26, 2017 in Globe, Arizona.
- Beetle-killed timber presents business opportunities across Colorado Rockies
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Sen. Bennet introduces legislation to combat a disease devastating deer and elk populations
- Horse rescued from northern Colorado feedlot turns out to be descendant of Triple Crown winner
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’