Christian H. Morchak
May 12, 2017
December 23, 1959 – May 8, 2017
Christian H. Morchak 57, of Craig, passed away May 8, 2017. Chris was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, Dec. 23, 1959 ,to Myla Mae Morchak formerly of Show Low, Arizona. He worked as a trail guide through Phantom Ranch in the Grand Canyon. Shortly after, he began a long career in the food industry, where he worked to improve a multitude of food facilities. Chris ended his career doing something he loved, being outdoors. He leaves behind his A-Team with CC Enterprises as a flagger. He was passionate about his work and his family. He also leaves behind a loving wife, Denise Morchak; three beautiful daughters, Ashley, Amanda and Angie Morchak; and a sweet granddaughter, JoLynn Morchak.
Memorial services will be held at The Journey at First Baptist Church Wednesday, May, 17 at 4:30 p.m. For more information about memorial services, please contact Amanda Morchak at 970-620-6396.
- Justin Folley, former Moffat County High School teacher, coach, acquitted on child sexual exploitation charges
- Accused Moffat County teacher Justin Folley’s fate hangs in balance as main witnesses testify Friday in child sexual exploitation case
- New documents in Christopher Watts triple murder case released
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk
- Cell phone panic alarm leads to arrest of sex-assault suspect in Grand Junction