Anne Pauline Kehoe
December 12, 2015
Anne Pauline Kehoe passed away peacefully at her home in Steamboat Springs Colorado at 8:45pm Saturday December Fifth, Anne was 90 years old. Anne was born in Boston Massachusetts on January Twenty third 1925. Anne was married to Edward F. Kehoe in 1958 and shortly thereafter moved to Binghamton, New York where they raised their five children. In 1997 Anne moved to Steamboat to be closer to her children and her grandchildren.
Anne is survived by her daughter Nancy Brodie, her husband Rick and their three children Amy, Riley and Katie Brodie, daughter Karen Kehoe, daughter Joanne Burwell and her son Jake Burwell all of Steamboat Springs as well as her son Peter Kehoe and his wife Valarie Kehoe and their daughter Ceiligh Kehoe all from Danbury New Hampshire. Also her sister-in-law, Mary Kehoe of Ludlow, Vermont.
Anne was preceded in death by her husband Edward and her son Jim Kehoe.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County’s Kasen Brennise staying tough following rodeo accident
- Norwood man implicated in deaths of two kids at hands of doomsday cult accepts plea deal
- 2 Moffat County High School students drive away winners of the ‘Aspire to Excellence Car Give Away’
- Yampa Valley Golf’s Bar for the Course shoots for success
- House cats reportedly poisoned: On the Record May 23