Patricia Ann Claypoole
October 31, 2015
Patricia Ann Claypoole passed away October 27, 2015, at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction, CO. Patricia was born to Robert W. Knox and Agnes W. Lane Knox on March 10, 1931 in Rye, CO. She grew up and finished high school in Rye. Following her high school graduation, she went to Blair Business College in Colorado Springs, CO. She and A.D. (Wane) Claypoole were married on September 21, 1952 in Moab, UT.
Patricia was a seamstress and enjoyed knitting. She also liked to cook and can. Patricia was an excellent bookkeeper and she and her husband owned their own business. Later, she was weightmaster for Whitewater Sand and Gravel.
She was preceded in death by her loving husband A.D. (Wane) Claypoole who passed away in Craig, CO on January 20, 1990.
Patricia leaves two sons, Tim (Pam) Claypoole, and Steve Claypoole. She has five grandchildren, Cassie (Andy) Herwick, Tanner (Becca) Claypoole, Tate (Jeni) Claypoole, Jessica (Cody) Liggett and Johnna (Zander) McIntyre. She also has 5 great grandchildren. She is survived by her sister Janet Harkness and brother Jack Brainard.
A celebration of life for Patricia will be held November 7, 20125, from 11:00am to 2:00pm, at the Western Slope Cattleman's Livestock Auction in Loma CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Native American sculptures likely destroyed in Moffat County landfill
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- 2 Moffat County High School students drive away winners of the ‘Aspire to Excellence Car Give Away’
- Little Yampa Canyon campsites unveiled at Colorado Public Lands Day
- Graduation 2018: Moffat County sports honors top student-athletes