Robert D. Rummler
October 22, 2015
ROBERT (ROB) D. RUMMLER
December 22, 1978 – October 11, 2015
Rob Rummler, age 36, passed away Saturday, October 10, 2015. Rob is survived by his parents, Steve and Sandy Rummler and his brother, Mike (Annette) and many aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Growing up in Steamboat Springs, he learned to ski at an early age, but snowboarding became his great love. Even though he experienced a traumatic brain injury on the slopes in 1996 that changed his life forever, he continued to snowboard every chance he got.
Rob was a student at Front Range Community College studying computer technology.
He previously lived in Moab, UT, where he pursued his passions of hiking and biking and worked as an outdoor guide and mechanic.
Memorial services will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2015, 2 p.m. at Bohlender Funeral Chapel, 121 West Olive, Fort Collins, CO.
If desired, memorials may be made to the National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org or the Steve Rummler Hope Foundation, PO Box 24773, Minneapolis, MN 55424. Friends may send condolences to the family at bohlenderfuneralchapel.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County’s Kasen Brennise staying tough following rodeo accident
- Norwood man implicated in deaths of two kids at hands of doomsday cult accepts plea deal
- 2 Moffat County High School students drive away winners of the ‘Aspire to Excellence Car Give Away’
- Yampa Valley Golf’s Bar for the Course shoots for success
- House cats reportedly poisoned: On the Record May 23