Kaye Kristine Gross-Duskin
August 15, 2015
Kaye Kristine Gross-Duskin passed away Saturday, July 25 at University Hospital in Aurora Colorado. She was 69.
Kaye was born June 14, 1946 in Denver Colorado, the daughter of Kendall and Laurine Haynes. They moved to Craig when she was 10 years old. She married Carl Gross in 1963. They lived in California for several years, then moved back to Craig. After they divorced, she moved to the Glenwood area.
She married Robert Duskin in 1988. After Bob died in 2000, Kaye’s health declined. After waiting almost a year, she was the recipient of a double lung transplant in September of 2004. She was extremely grateful for this second chance of life.
Kaye loved to bowl, garden, cook and crochet when she wasn’t working. She never missed a chance to go up in the mountains, either camping or just for a Sunday drive.
She was preceded in death by her parents, second husband and sister, Donna Garvin. Kaye is survived by her son Carl Gross Jr. of Pineville, MO. her daughter Rebecca Schmuck of Las Vegas, NV. two sisters: Lucinda (Neil) McCleery of Durango, CO. Janet (Alan) Rowley of Craig, CO. Grandchildren: Stephen, Amanda, Ashley, Alexandria, Nichole and Shane. And 4 great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Native American sculptures likely destroyed in Moffat County landfill
- Retiring teachers, staff chalked-up decades of service to Moffat County School District
- Help sought to recover public art taken from Craig campground
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- Bald eagle killed in northern Colorado; state investigating