Donald Eric Van Orden
July 19, 2015
This day of July 19, 2015 marks our first anniversary where God has you in his keeping; we have you in our hearts.
We thought about you yesterday and days before that too. We think of you in silence, we often speak of your name. For you were and are loved as one could be, you were everything in life, you meant the world, you see.
Your memory is our keepsake, dear and true. It broke our hearts to loose you, but you didn't go alone, for part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
We have an angel in Heaven who is loved and missed, until we meet again. "All you need is Love"
Your loving mother, brother, and niece. Helena, Harrison & Azilinn Van Orden
Trending In: Obituaries
- Moffat County’s Kasen Brennise staying tough following rodeo accident
- Norwood man implicated in deaths of two kids at hands of doomsday cult accepts plea deal
- 2 Moffat County High School students drive away winners of the ‘Aspire to Excellence Car Give Away’
- Yampa Valley Golf’s Bar for the Course shoots for success
- House cats reportedly poisoned: On the Record May 23