June 27, 2015
Dave Terrill, age 83, passed away Sunday June 21, 2015 at his home after a long battle with cancer. He was born to Betty and Hamilton Terrill in Craig, Sept. 24, 1931, Graduated from Moffat County H.S. in 1950 and Western State in 1954. After retiring from Alcoa, he and his wife of 63 years settled in North Carolina where he could pursue his passion for golf. He is survived by his wife Paula Terrill, children Judy Norman (Andy) of Smyrna, Tennessee; Shelley Parsons (Gary) of Craig, CO; Scott Terrill (Susan Rebecca) of Columbia, SC; his 7 grandchildren, 13 great grandchildren and his sister Elaine Hildreth of Denver, CO. He was preceded in death by his siblings Fran Buechner, Martha Shaffer, Rich Terrill, Bob Terrill, and Peggy Bynum. Dave never met a stranger and will be missed greatly. Services will be held July 7, 2015 at Shepherd and Sons Mortuary in Hendersonville, NC.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Native American sculptures likely destroyed in Moffat County landfill
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- Retiring teachers, staff chalked-up decades of service to Moffat County School District
- Help sought to recover public art taken from Craig campground
- College board approves sale of Trapper Fitness, free tuition for Moffat County residents