March 6, 2015
MaryBea (Robertson) Neu passed away peacefully in her home in Craig on March 4, 2015. Services will be as follows: Public viewing at Grant's Mortuary in Craig from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, March 10, followed by a rosary at St. Michael's Catholic Church in Craig at 6 p.m. The funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday March 11 at St. Michael's Catholic Church.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Native American sculptures likely destroyed in Moffat County landfill
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- Retiring teachers, staff chalked-up decades of service to Moffat County School District
- Help sought to recover public art taken from Craig campground
- College board approves sale of Trapper Fitness, free tuition for Moffat County residents