February 13, 2015
Jay Campbell, a longtime local, died suddenly, while visiting his Father, in California at only 52 years of age. He was a graduate of Steamboat Springs High, an avid outdoorsman, a dog lover, and a Corporal in the USMC. Later in life he graduated from Regis University with a business degree, was a truck driver for the postal service, and a bail bondsman. He would rather sit at a campfire, than to do almost anything else, besides mine for gold and crystals.
Jay is survived by both parents, Jim, and Norma-Jean, and his sister Julie.
Services will be held Feb. 20th 5-7 pm. At the VFW in Steamboat Springs, CO. A pot luck and a wake will follow a short message from the military. Donations may be made to “The Wounded Warriors Project,” and would be appreciated. Semper Fidelis
Here is Jay, with dinner, Elk River catch of the day….
Trending In: Obituaries
- Native American sculptures likely destroyed in Moffat County landfill
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- Retiring teachers, staff chalked-up decades of service to Moffat County School District
- Help sought to recover public art taken from Craig campground
- College board approves sale of Trapper Fitness, free tuition for Moffat County residents