January 18, 2015
Mary was born in Cameo, Colorado, July 23, 1927, to Tony Mandis and Edna Jones Mandis, the second of six children.
She met Paul Twite in 1945 after his discharge, from the Marines. They were married in June and started their family with the birth of their first son followed two more sons and two daughters.
Mary spent her life being mom and care giver to not just her children, but any child who needed her. Children were her passion.
She is preceded in death by her husband Paul Twite, her son, Steven Twite, her parents, three brothers, a grandson and a granddaughter.
She is survived by her sons Kenneth and Neil Twite, her daughters, Nina (Curtis) Elwood and Patricia (Charlie) Stauffer and Teresa Twite Crowder, eleven grand children, thirty-one great-grand children and seven great-great grand children and two brothers.
A memorial service will be held at Mission of Grace Church, Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 1:00 PM in Hayden, Colorado.
Recommended Stories For You
The family requests donations to the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America care of Grant Mortuary in Craig.
- Moffat County’s Kasen Brennise staying tough following rodeo accident
- 2 Moffat County High School students drive away winners of the ‘Aspire to Excellence Car Give Away’
- Craig Police seek information on man wanted for burglary
- Graduation 2018: Moffat County sports honors top student-athletes
- House cats reportedly poisoned: On the Record May 23