June 27, 2017
Flora Velia Zuniga Rosales and Estaban Chavez, of Craig, are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Guiseppe Chavez, born at 1:50 p.m. on date May 31, 2017, at The Memorial Hospital. The baby weighed 6 pounds and was 18 inches long. The baby's maternal grandparents are Tereso and Petra. The paternal grandparents are Marina and Geronimo.
Trending In: People
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including fire near Wyoming border
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- JP Price scores big with special touchdown during Craig Middle School games with Steamboat