July 19, 2017
Fatima Velasco and Oscar Chaparro, of Craig, are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Emmanuel Chaparro, born at 5:05 p.m. on July 5, 2017, at The Memorial Hospital. The baby weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 19 1/4 inches long. The baby's maternal grandparents are Luz Uribe and Luis Velasco, of Jalisco, Mexico. The paternal grandparents are Soledad Macias and Oscar Chaparro, of Chihuaha, Mexico.
Trending In: People
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- JP Price scores big with special touchdown during Craig Middle School games with Steamboat
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- Reconstructed Swinging Bridge at Browns Park dedicated