Jan 23, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 23, 2011
Kathleen Marie Button and Grayson James Lewis, of Silt, announce their engagement.
Kathleen is the daughter of Doug and Jean-Marie Button, of Clark. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Napa, Calif., in 2004 and is a pastry chef at The Pullman in Glenwood Springs.
Grayson is the son of Jeffie and Crickett Lowery and Danny Lewis, of Pampa, Texas. He graduated from Vernon College in Vernon, Texas, in 2000 and works in the energy industry in Garfield County.
The couple will marry June 18, 2011, at the Button Ranch at Pearl Lake.
Trending In: Couples
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Steamboat woman arrested, charged with distributing heroin
- Craig teen with muscular dystrophy inducted as honorary firefighter
- Marijuana back on Craig City Council agenda for Tuesday