Jan 23, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 23, 2011
Kathleen Marie Button and Grayson James Lewis, of Silt, announce their engagement.
Kathleen is the daughter of Doug and Jean-Marie Button, of Clark. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Napa, Calif., in 2004 and is a pastry chef at The Pullman in Glenwood Springs.
Grayson is the son of Jeffie and Crickett Lowery and Danny Lewis, of Pampa, Texas. He graduated from Vernon College in Vernon, Texas, in 2000 and works in the energy industry in Garfield County.
The couple will marry June 18, 2011, at the Button Ranch at Pearl Lake.
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including fire near Wyoming border
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- New fire sparks in Mount Zirkel Wilderness Area