Jan 23, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 23, 2011
Kathleen Marie Button and Grayson James Lewis, of Silt, announce their engagement.
Kathleen is the daughter of Doug and Jean-Marie Button, of Clark. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in Napa, Calif., in 2004 and is a pastry chef at The Pullman in Glenwood Springs.
Grayson is the son of Jeffie and Crickett Lowery and Danny Lewis, of Pampa, Texas. He graduated from Vernon College in Vernon, Texas, in 2000 and works in the energy industry in Garfield County.
The couple will marry June 18, 2011, at the Button Ranch at Pearl Lake.
- Businessman Kelly Hatten announces late entry into Craig mayoral race
- Steamboat lacrosse player’s father dies during game Tuesday night
- Teen stabber sentenced to 20 years
- Squatter arrested by Craig police: On the Record — March 18, 19
- Election Forum Part 1: Mayoral candidates address economy, recreation, leadership