Jan 2, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 2, 2011
Katherine Jesse Houck and Konrad Wilhelm Lehnert announce their engagement.
Katherine is the daughter of Carl P. and Joan M. Houck, of Steamboat Springs. Konrad is the son of Werner S. and Mary Lehnert, of Tulsa, Okla.
Katherine graduated from Fairview High School in Boulder and St. Mary's College of Maryland in St. Mary's City, Md. She is a business consultant with Employment Law Training. Konrad graduated from Bartlesville High School, Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, Calif., and the University of California Santa Barbara. He is a professor of physics at the University of Colorado and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The wedding is planned for June 18, 2011, at St. Catherine's Chapel in Allenspark, Colo.
Trending In: Couples
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Audacious faith, gift from Kum & Go, to bring Craig family together in Malawi, Africa
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- The cat’s meow: Western Slope entrepreneur couple pitch feline products on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- No charges filed against teacher who taped student to chair