Jan 2, 2011 – Engagement Announcement
January 2, 2011
Katherine Jesse Houck and Konrad Wilhelm Lehnert announce their engagement.
Katherine is the daughter of Carl P. and Joan M. Houck, of Steamboat Springs. Konrad is the son of Werner S. and Mary Lehnert, of Tulsa, Okla.
Katherine graduated from Fairview High School in Boulder and St. Mary's College of Maryland in St. Mary's City, Md. She is a business consultant with Employment Law Training. Konrad graduated from Bartlesville High School, Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, Calif., and the University of California Santa Barbara. He is a professor of physics at the University of Colorado and the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
The wedding is planned for June 18, 2011, at St. Catherine's Chapel in Allenspark, Colo.
Trending In: Couples
- Craig teen shoots self in thigh, hand, while showing firearm to friends: On the Record — Thursday, Nov. 15
- Beetle-killed timber presents business opportunities across Colorado Rockies
- Man found dead in North Routt County remembered as ‘family man’
- Sen. Bennet introduces legislation to combat a disease devastating deer and elk populations
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang