Nov 20, 2010 – Anniversary Announcement
November 20, 2010
Lloyd G. Lockhart and Annabeth Light Lockhart, of Steamboat Springs, celebrated their 69th wedding anniversary Nov. 20.
They were both born in Routt County and, except for time during the war and college years, have lived in Steamboat. Their lives have been actively spent in community affairs as well as owning F.M. Light and Sons. Lloyd, as president of the Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club, chaired the 50th Winter Carnival, was instrumental in founding the Steamboat Rotary Club chapter, was an active member of Kiwanis Club for many years and has been president of the Steamboat Springs Chamber of Commerce as well as commander of the American Legion. Annabeth has been an active member of the Routt County Republicans and was an elected delegate to the National Convention to nominate Ronald Reagan in 1980. She is a 50-plus-year member of Beta Sigma Phi.
Sons Ty and Del, along with wives Betty and Nina, share this special celebration along with grandchildren Brandon, Lindsay and Chris Dillenbeck, Daniel and Jessica Lockhart, Bethany and Andrew Roise, Dawson, Susanna, James, Sarah and Jonathan as well as great-grandsons Jeremiah and Ethan, and great-granddaughter Simonne.
Their family congratulates them for their dedication to their families, friends and the community.
Trending In: Couples
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Steamboat woman arrested, charged with distributing heroin
- Craig teen with muscular dystrophy inducted as honorary firefighter
- Marijuana back on Craig City Council agenda for Tuesday