Nov 20, 2010 – Wedding Announcement
November 20, 2010
Tim and Kelli Litzau were married Nov. 20, 2010, at Crooked Vine Winery in Livermore, Calif. Tim is the son of Rob and Lynne Litzau, of Steamboat Springs. Kelli is the daughter of Lorry and Ed Howard, and Danny and Dee Moreland. The matrons of honor were Kerri Quaid and Katie Moreland. The best men were Andrew Litzau and Michael Litzau. The flower girl was Reagan Quaid, and the ring bearer was Riley Litzau. Tim and Kelli and their son, Cole, live in Livermore. Tim is a general manager for Cheesecake Factory in Pleasanton, Calif., and Kelli is a wedding planner.
- Businessman Kelly Hatten announces late entry into Craig mayoral race
- Steamboat lacrosse player’s father dies during game Tuesday night
- Teen stabber sentenced to 20 years
- Squatter arrested by Craig police: On the Record — March 18, 19
- Election Forum Part 1: Mayoral candidates address economy, recreation, leadership