Oct 16, 2010 – Anniversary Announcement
October 16, 2010
Beth and Charles Mansfield will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary at 2 p.m. Saturday in the dining hall at Sunset Meadows I, 633 Ledford St.
Family members and friends are invited to attend. Cards can be sent to 2340 Crockett Dr., Craig 81625. RSVP to 241-5762.
Beth and Charles were married Nov. 2, 1960. They reside in Craig in the winter and spend the summer in the mountains of Gunnison.
Beth retired from the USDA Forest Service, Bears Ears Ranger District, after 23 years of service.
Charles retired from Trapper Mine in after 21 years of service.
They have two children, Brenda Blake and Marlene Bonner, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
The families live in Utah, Colorado and Arizona.
Trending In: Couples
- Assault on deputy in Moffat County jail results in arrest for attempted murder
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Moffat County couple suffers brain injuries after ranch accident
- Officials believe they’ve discovered body of missing Front Range man in North Routt County
- Chris Watts’ parents break their silence after son’s guilty plea in murder of wife, daughters