Oct 16, 2010 – Anniversary Announcement
October 16, 2010
Beth and Charles Mansfield will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary at 2 p.m. Saturday in the dining hall at Sunset Meadows I, 633 Ledford St.
Family members and friends are invited to attend. Cards can be sent to 2340 Crockett Dr., Craig 81625. RSVP to 241-5762.
Beth and Charles were married Nov. 2, 1960. They reside in Craig in the winter and spend the summer in the mountains of Gunnison.
Beth retired from the USDA Forest Service, Bears Ears Ranger District, after 23 years of service.
Charles retired from Trapper Mine in after 21 years of service.
They have two children, Brenda Blake and Marlene Bonner, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
The families live in Utah, Colorado and Arizona.
- Businessman Kelly Hatten announces late entry into Craig mayoral race
- Steamboat lacrosse player’s father dies during game Tuesday night
- Teen stabber sentenced to 20 years
- Squatter arrested by Craig police: On the Record — March 18, 19
- Election Forum Part 1: Mayoral candidates address economy, recreation, leadership