Oct 16, 2010 – Anniversary Announcement
October 16, 2010
Beth and Charles Mansfield will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary at 2 p.m. Saturday in the dining hall at Sunset Meadows I, 633 Ledford St.
Family members and friends are invited to attend. Cards can be sent to 2340 Crockett Dr., Craig 81625. RSVP to 241-5762.
Beth and Charles were married Nov. 2, 1960. They reside in Craig in the winter and spend the summer in the mountains of Gunnison.
Beth retired from the USDA Forest Service, Bears Ears Ranger District, after 23 years of service.
Charles retired from Trapper Mine in after 21 years of service.
They have two children, Brenda Blake and Marlene Bonner, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
The families live in Utah, Colorado and Arizona.
Trending In: Couples
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Country music star Michael Martin Murphey donates maps to museum, plans return for second benefit concert
- Memorial service planned for Chad Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- JP Price scores big with special touchdown during Craig Middle School games with Steamboat
- Toy car strikes real car: On the Record — Monday, Sept. 17