Oct 10, 2010 – Wedding Announcement
October 10, 2010
Melissa Savage, of Vilonia, Ark., and Scott Schnackenberg, of Steamboat Springs, were married Oct. 10, 2010, at Fish Creek Falls in Steamboat.
Melissa is the daughter of Horace and Regina Savage, and Scott is the son of Ron and Kim Schnackenberg. The couple resides in Steamboat Springs and will honeymoon on the California coast.
Trending In: Couples
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Steamboat woman arrested, charged with distributing heroin
- Craig teen with muscular dystrophy inducted as honorary firefighter
- Marijuana back on Craig City Council agenda for Tuesday