Oct 10, 2010 – Wedding Announcement
October 10, 2010
Melissa Savage, of Vilonia, Ark., and Scott Schnackenberg, of Steamboat Springs, were married Oct. 10, 2010, at Fish Creek Falls in Steamboat.
Melissa is the daughter of Horace and Regina Savage, and Scott is the son of Ron and Kim Schnackenberg. The couple resides in Steamboat Springs and will honeymoon on the California coast.
- Assault on deputy in Moffat County jail results in arrest for attempted murder
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Moffat County couple suffers brain injuries after ranch accident
- Officials believe they’ve discovered body of missing Front Range man in North Routt County
- Chris Watts’ parents break their silence after son’s guilty plea in murder of wife, daughters