Rhonda Stehle: Why do people destroy things?
August 23, 2018
Why do people want to destroy things.
The Girl Scouts put title signs up at Loudy-Simpson Nature Trail. Somebody destroyed them with graffiti. They put nice wooden benches out for people to sit on. Somebody pushed them over.
It is posted to keep your dogs on-leash, but there are dogs running loose. They provide bags and ask people to pick up their dogs' poop, but people do not.
I also wish the county would smooth the path over the dam that is going to be the trailhead.
Trending In: Opinion
- Municipal polling cast into doubt — Moffat County County Clerk’s office has no one certified to conduct elections
- Audacious faith, gift from Kum & Go, to bring Craig family together in Malawi, Africa
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- The cat’s meow: Western Slope entrepreneur couple pitch feline products on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- No charges filed against teacher who taped student to chair