Rhonda Stehle: Why do people destroy things?
August 23, 2018
Why do people want to destroy things.
The Girl Scouts put title signs up at Loudy-Simpson Nature Trail. Somebody destroyed them with graffiti. They put nice wooden benches out for people to sit on. Somebody pushed them over.
It is posted to keep your dogs on-leash, but there are dogs running loose. They provide bags and ask people to pick up their dogs' poop, but people do not.
I also wish the county would smooth the path over the dam that is going to be the trailhead.
Trending In: Opinion
- Colorado State Patrol trooper’s death highlights concern over first responders’ safety
- February hit-and-run on I-70 in Glenwood Springs officially ruled a suicide
- Headlight infraction leads to DUI, crystal substance found in vehicle
- Colorado officials warn feeding wildlife harms animals, does not help
- Pearl Harbor survivor living on Western Slope turns 101