Rhonda Stehle: Why do people destroy things?
August 23, 2018
Why do people want to destroy things.
The Girl Scouts put title signs up at Loudy-Simpson Nature Trail. Somebody destroyed them with graffiti. They put nice wooden benches out for people to sit on. Somebody pushed them over.
It is posted to keep your dogs on-leash, but there are dogs running loose. They provide bags and ask people to pick up their dogs' poop, but people do not.
I also wish the county would smooth the path over the dam that is going to be the trailhead.
Trending In: Opinion
- Moffat County couple suffers brain injuries after ranch accident
- Assault on deputy in Moffat County jail results in arrest for attempted murder
- Internet service failure disrupts communication for law enforcement, businesses in Moffat County
- Search called off for missing Front Range man believed to be in Steamboat Lake area
- Chris Watts’ parents break their silence after son’s guilty plea in murder of wife, daughters