Rhonda Stehle: Why do people destroy things?
August 23, 2018
Why do people want to destroy things.
The Girl Scouts put title signs up at Loudy-Simpson Nature Trail. Somebody destroyed them with graffiti. They put nice wooden benches out for people to sit on. Somebody pushed them over.
It is posted to keep your dogs on-leash, but there are dogs running loose. They provide bags and ask people to pick up their dogs' poop, but people do not.
I also wish the county would smooth the path over the dam that is going to be the trailhead.
Trending In: Opinion
- Moffat County man accidentally shoots self in hand Monday in Steamboat parking lot
- UPDATED: ATV crash north of Craig claims life of Moffat County woman
- Memorial Regional Health to request approval to sell dirt lot, wins $200K grant
- Moffat County girls pummel their way through Homecoming Powder Puff Football tourney
- New wildfire, Torso Creek Fire, reported in North Routt county