Northwest Colorado Arts Council Board officers: Group grateful for inclusion in Hot Air Balloon Festival
August 9, 2018
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council would like to express our sincere gratitude to Randy Looper for including us in this year's Hot Air Balloon Festival. This year's festival was very successful for our community and the Northwest Colorado Arts Council participants. Thank you for all your hard work and the organizing you have done for the Balloon Festival.
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council looks forward to becoming a permanent participant at the Hot Air Balloon Festival. If you ever need the Art Council's assistance with future projects and events, we would gladly help in any capacity.
Solomon Herrera, Melanie Kilpatrick, Christopher Skowronski
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council Board officers
Trending In: Opinion
- Pickup truck rolls Saturday on Moffat County Road 7
- 2 Western Slope men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Keep the legacy going: Moffat County wrestling places 5 at regionals, Bulldogs sending 4 to state
- Hunters urged by CPW to study changes as applications for big game licenses open March 1
- Craig police donate two historic firearms to Museum of Northwest Colorado