Northwest Colorado Arts Council Board officers: Group grateful for inclusion in Hot Air Balloon Festival
August 9, 2018
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council would like to express our sincere gratitude to Randy Looper for including us in this year's Hot Air Balloon Festival. This year's festival was very successful for our community and the Northwest Colorado Arts Council participants. Thank you for all your hard work and the organizing you have done for the Balloon Festival.
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council looks forward to becoming a permanent participant at the Hot Air Balloon Festival. If you ever need the Art Council's assistance with future projects and events, we would gladly help in any capacity.
Solomon Herrera, Melanie Kilpatrick, Christopher Skowronski
The Northwest Colorado Arts Council Board officers
Trending In: Opinion
- Accused Moffat County teacher Justin Folley’s fate hangs in balance as main witnesses testify Friday in child sexual exploitation case
- New documents in Christopher Watts triple murder case released
- Trial of Moffat County teacher, coach Justin Folley accused of child sexual exploitation underway in Craig
- Craig’s Thorin Jackson ranks in top 40 under 40 in HVAC service trade
- Parks and Wildlife offers reward for information in illegal killing of elk