Local family conveys thanks
February 8, 2018
The Perry family wishes to gratefully convey our sincere, heartfelt thanks for the kindness and support we have received from all of our friends, neighbors, coworkers and the wonderful people of our community following Kraig's accident.
We also wish to thank the Tri-State EMT and the EMTs doctors, nurses and support staff of the Memorial Hospital for their professional care and genuine courtesy, for without their extreme efforts, Kraig's unfortunate accident could have been tragic.
Kraig and Marsha Perry
Trending In: Opinion
- Assault on deputy in Moffat County jail results in arrest for attempted murder
- Assault on a Moffat County Sheriff’s deputy might be linked to Colorado prison gang
- Moffat County couple suffers brain injuries after ranch accident
- Officials believe they’ve discovered body of missing Front Range man in North Routt County
- Chris Watts’ parents break their silence after son’s guilty plea in murder of wife, daughters