Local family conveys thanks
February 8, 2018
The Perry family wishes to gratefully convey our sincere, heartfelt thanks for the kindness and support we have received from all of our friends, neighbors, coworkers and the wonderful people of our community following Kraig's accident.
We also wish to thank the Tri-State EMT and the EMTs doctors, nurses and support staff of the Memorial Hospital for their professional care and genuine courtesy, for without their extreme efforts, Kraig's unfortunate accident could have been tragic.
Kraig and Marsha Perry
Trending In: Opinion
- Moffat County couple dies after plane crashes in ‘Nevada Triangle’
- Routt County commissioners push back against state coal legislation
- Michelle Perry: From the way things were to the way they will be
- TransWest urged to ‘do the right thing’ on eminent domain in Moffat County
- Geoffrey Duzik remanded for evaluation at state hospital in Pueblo