Local family conveys thanks
February 8, 2018
The Perry family wishes to gratefully convey our sincere, heartfelt thanks for the kindness and support we have received from all of our friends, neighbors, coworkers and the wonderful people of our community following Kraig's accident.
We also wish to thank the Tri-State EMT and the EMTs doctors, nurses and support staff of the Memorial Hospital for their professional care and genuine courtesy, for without their extreme efforts, Kraig's unfortunate accident could have been tragic.
Kraig and Marsha Perry
Trending In: Opinion
- Crews battle 4 wildfires across Northwest Colorado, including fire near Wyoming border
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach
- Officers respond to numerous reports of domestic violence: On the Record — Sept. 14 through 16
- U.S. Highway 40 remains in limbo as Silver Creek Fire grows
- New fire sparks in Mount Zirkel Wilderness Area