Letter to the editor: Reader recalls husband’s time at YVEA fondly
July 21, 2017
Reading Ruth Greenwood's letter bought back many wonderful memories to me.
My husband retired from Yampa Valley Electric Association in 1989. The years he worked there were great.
Management and employees respected one another, and that made for a great working environment. It was more like family.
The workers and spouses and families often got together on their days off and would go camping or fishing or playing cards plus many other fun things.
It was a very happy time. Even after retirement, they would get together often. Such happy memories.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the editor
- Northwest Colorado native opens region’s first Direct Primary Care practice
- Craig police chief defends agency against possible consolidation
- 3rd Craig resident arrested on meth distribution charges related to December incident
- Fairy tale love: Newlyweds choose to settle in Craig after a whirlwind romance
- Man pleads to lesser misdemeanor in severe child abuse case in Moffat County court