Laura Petersen: Reader thankful for help in emergency
July 17, 2018
I want to thank all the people who helped me through a recent medical emergency. Around 1 a.m. Friday, my Parkinson’s left me unable to control my body or speak.
I don’t know the names of the people who responded to the 911 call, but I was told there was an officer from Craig Police Department, several firefighters and EMTs and various medical staff — including Dr. Faulkner — too many nurses to remember all the names and one very nice lady who brought me a pair of pants to wear until I had clothes from home. Many thanks to each and all of you.
Trending In: Opinion
- Teen stabber sentenced to 20 years
- Western Slope native son, firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Yampa Valley law enforcement cracking down on counterfeit money
- Western Slope teen may have sexually assaulted as many as 10 girls
- Election Forum Part 1: Mayoral candidates address economy, recreation, leadership