Laura Petersen: Reader thankful for help in emergency
July 17, 2018
I want to thank all the people who helped me through a recent medical emergency. Around 1 a.m. Friday, my Parkinson’s left me unable to control my body or speak.
I don’t know the names of the people who responded to the 911 call, but I was told there was an officer from Craig Police Department, several firefighters and EMTs and various medical staff — including Dr. Faulkner — too many nurses to remember all the names and one very nice lady who brought me a pair of pants to wear until I had clothes from home. Many thanks to each and all of you.
Trending In: Opinion
- ATV crash north of Craig sends woman to hospital
- Instrument theft from Craig Middle School ends on sour note
- Memorial service planned for Chad Jones; community invited to celebrate life
- Memorial Regional Health affiliates with SCL Health St. Mary’s
- Hayden community mourns death of high school wrestling coach