Laura Petersen: Reader thankful for help in emergency
July 17, 2018
I want to thank all the people who helped me through a recent medical emergency. Around 1 a.m. Friday, my Parkinson’s left me unable to control my body or speak.
I don’t know the names of the people who responded to the 911 call, but I was told there was an officer from Craig Police Department, several firefighters and EMTs and various medical staff — including Dr. Faulkner — too many nurses to remember all the names and one very nice lady who brought me a pair of pants to wear until I had clothes from home. Many thanks to each and all of you.
Trending In: Opinion
- Craig agencies respond to multiple-vehicle crash along Highway 13
- Craig native Aaron Kawcak bounces back from broken neck to coach at Steamboat Springs Winter Sports Club
- Ex-Vail city employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Search called off for missing Front Range man believed to be in Steamboat Lake area
- Editorial: The fight’s not over