Youth’s accidental injestion of anti-freeze has happy ending | CraigDailyPress.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Youth’s accidental injestion of anti-freeze has happy ending

To the Editor:

My son Michael Adams and I want to give our deepest thanks to Dr. Caroline Riley and the emergency room staff of The Memorial Hospital for saving Michael’s life the evening of July 7.

Michael accidentally drank anti-freeze thinking it was Gatorade. Dr. Riley and the emergency room staff immediately pumped his stomach, called the Poison Control Center and followed their directives.



Michael was then flown to Denver Health Medical Center. The ER room doctor there said if it had not been for the treatment Michael had received at The Memorial Hospital in Craig, he would have died. Instead, Michael walked out of Denver Health Medical Center on his own power that Thursday.

Our entire family will always be extremely grateful for the caring people who took such professional care of Michael here in Craig.



Anna and Michael Adams,

Craig


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.