Yampa Valley Electric contractors working in Routt, Moffat County sites
Yampa Valley Electric Association announced Tuesday in a news release it will have contractors working on a variety of projects in service areas in Routt and Moffat counties.
Construction locations will include:
- Titan Electric working on Howelsen Hill, Steamboat Springs and Dunckley Pass
- CPI working on Mt. Werner in Steamboat Springs
- Cromer Construction working in the Steamboat 2 subdivision
- Global Mapping Solutions working on Mt. Werner in Steamboat Springs
- All Weather Services working on right-of-way needs from the Clark area to Steamboat Springs
- Universal working on fiber installation in Craig
- Maverick working on fiber installation in the Pine Grove Area
- Pole testers working in the Hayden area conducting utility pole inspections
- Ward working in the Craig area
“The contractor crews will be wearing yellow safety vests and hats emblazoned with ‘Yampa Valley Electric Association Contractor’ on them,” the release said. “For the public’s safety and the safety of our crews, YVEA asks that you use caution near our contractors’ work sites. YVEA wants you, and our contractors’ crews to get home safely.”
For more information, visit yvea.com/current-construction or follow YVEA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.