Top 10 Craig Press stories for May 5 to 11: Brewery brouhaha, rough wrecks, laudable legislation
Article; number of online pageviews
1. Driver arrested after 130 mph crash on I-70; 2,669
2. Colorado’s sexting bill signed into law; 2,051
3. Craig man arrested on felony robbery, kidnapping charges; 1,267
4. Driver cited in downtown Craig motorcycle accident; 1,210
5. 1 teen dead, more injured in Garfield County crash with alcohol suspected; 1,135
6. Juvenile arrested in Craig liquor store break-ins; 876
7. Craig’s new brewery looking at new opening date after licensing issues bubble up; 845
8. Craig purse-snatcher fails to cash in: On the Record — May 3 to 6; 562
9. Police say homeless man tried to make beer run with 30-pack: On the Record — May 9; 558
10. Teen driver in fatal Garfield County crash faces vehicular homicide charge; 554
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.