The plates are picked clean and the votes tallied for the annual Horizons Specialized Services Pick a Dish Fundraiser.
People’s Choice awards went to:
• Best Dish — Hatten Enterprises with cook Jason Latham and chef Joanna Hatten
• Second — Sizzling Pickle with cooks Jason Soos and Jamie Ogden and chef Ana Martinez.
• Third — Vallarta’s with cook Bobby Homberg with Chef Roy Nunez
Judges Dave Fleming, Elisa Sullivan, Annette Norton, Lauren Padon, Amanda McDermott, and Darcy Hartman filled up on food before filling in their ballots. Pleasing their palates and winning the votes were:
• Best Dish — KS Kreations with cooks Julianne Malley and Tanya Fishback and chef Kassie Vesely.
• Second — Hiway 40 Grill & Lodge with cook Katlyn Miller and chef David.
• Third — Vallarta’s with cook Bobby Holmberg with Chef Roy Nunez
• Honorable Mention — Ocean Pearl with cooks Bill Mason and Sharon Martinez and chefs Henry and Elisa.