The Haven announces one COVID-19 death, additional cases in living facility
The Haven, an assisted living facility in Hayden that owned and operated by Northwest Colorado Health, announced a probable COVID-19 death of a resident Wednesday afternoon.
Confirmation lab tests are still pending, according to the residence. Additionally, the Haven, along with Routt County Public Health, is reporting two new residents that have tested positive for COVID-19, making the case count at the Haven a total of seven.
“The Haven wishes our deepest condolences to the family affected by this loss and we will hold the deceased resident in our hearts and minds,” Adrienne Idsal, Director of The Haven said.
“On behalf of the entire team at Northwest Colorado Health, we send our love and well wishes to the family and loved ones of this resident, including the extended Haven family. We are deeply saddened by this loss,” said Stephanie Einfeld, CEO of Northwest Colorado Health.
With today’s test results The Haven has a total of seven cases. The cases are as follows:
- One resident reported on July 27, Female in her 80s Routt County resident
- One staff person reported on July 27, Male in his 70s Moffat County resident
- One resident reported on July 28, Male in his 80s Routt County resident
- One staff person reported on July 28, Female in her 30s Routt County resident
- One staff person reported on July 28, Female in her 20s Moffat County resident
- One resident reported on July 29, female in her 70s, Routt County resident
- One resident reported on July 29, female in her 80’s Routt County resident
These four new Routt County cases add up to a total of 102 cases in Routt County since March. Contact tracing on all cases is being implemented and isolation orders have been served, according to Northwest Colorado Health.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Content provided by UCHealth.