The Colorado community college system: 13 community colleges — 1 vision
When you apply for admission to a Colorado Community College, you’re opening a door to a spectrum of opportunities that might surprise you. Although the applications for admission vary slightly between the thirteen colleges, it’s always free to apply. Discover unique programs like Gun Smithing at Trinidad State, Mortuary Science at Northeastern, and Marine Biology and Oceanography at CNCC. In addition, you can explore a wide array of possibilities for learning online and get your degree without ever leaving home.
The Colorado Community College System is designed to provide an accessible, responsive learning environment that will help students of every age take the next step toward their life goals. The colleges work together to foster an atmosphere of academic excellence, diversity and innovation.
The advantages to beginning your journey at CNCC are many: Save 50 percent on tuition costs. Save money on room and board. And experience one of the best learning environments in the system, all while earning a degree guaranteed to transfer to a four-year college in Colorado.
Here are the 13 institutions that make up the Colorado Community College System:
• Arapahoe Community College, Littleton
• Colorado Northwestern Community College, Craig and Rangely
• Community College of Aurora, Aurora
• Community College of Denver, Denver
• Front Range Community College, Westminster, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Brighton
• Lamar Community College, Lamar
• Morgan Community College in Ft. Morgan
• Northeastern Junior College, Sterling
• Otero Junior College, La Junta
• Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs
• Pueblo Community College, Pueblo
• Red Rocks Community College, Lakewood and Arvada
• Trinidad State Junior College, Trinidad and Alamosa
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User