Light agenda for Moffat County Board of County Commissioners meeting
February 5, 2018
CRAIG — Review and approval of a seven-item consent agenda and staff reports are on the agenda for the weekly meeting of the Moffat County Board of County Commissioners, slated to begin at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb 6, at the Moffat County Court House, 221 W. Victory Way.
Road and Bridge Department Director Dan Miller will present bid recommendations for cattle guard iron. Office of Development Services Director Roy Tipton will present an engineering contract for the structural repair of a bridge on Moffat County Road 19.
Before presentations from county staff, the board will review, consider approval and sign items on the consent agenda, including the following.
• Approval of minutes from their Jan. 30 meeting.
• Resolution(s) for payment of payroll and transfer of payment of warrants.
• Colorado Parks and Wildlife Impact Assistance Grant application.
• An agreement for maintenance of a Department of Human Services copier.
• Custodial services contracts for cleaning of the Road and Bridge Department and the courthouse and Extension Office.
The board will seek public comment, hold general discussion and report on its weekly activities. Commissioners may also discuss any topic relevant to county business, regardless of whether the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda
To view the complete agenda visit colorado.gov/pacific/moffatcounty/county-commissioner-meetings.