School Board takes action on policies Thursday
May 25, 2012
At its regular meeting Thursday night, the Moffat County School Board:
• Conducted an executive session to discuss personnel and negotiations.
• Approved, 5-0, clubs for the 2012-13 school year that included Moffat County High School Future Farmers of America, Craig Middle School student government and Sandrockers, a student choir at Sandrock Elementary School. The school board approves clubs annually.
• Adopted, 5-0, the school board’s 2012-13 meeting schedule.
• Approved, 5-0, a first reading of Policy 4331.3, a professional growth incentive plan.
• Approved, 5-0, a first reading of a revised Policy 2113, which governs employment of the superintendent. The policy set stages for completing steps in the annual superintendent evaluation, which include a superintendent self-assessment and rating from the school board.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 5-0, a negotiation agreement with the Moffat County Education Association.