Scholarship applications due in May, July, August 2018
May 17, 2018
CRAIG — The following scholarships are still available to Moffat County’s graduating seniors.
Due in May
• May 22 — The B. Davis Scholarship is offered to seniors and students currently in post-secondary training. Visit studentawardsearch.com/scholarships for more information.
• May 31 — Positive Coaching Alliance is offering several scholarships to junior athletes with a 2.5 grade-point average. For more information, visit positivecoach.academicworks.com/users/sign_up
Due in July
• July 1 — Coastal, an online eyewear retailer for glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses, is offering $1,000 college scholarships to anyone currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate course with a cumulative GPA of 3.3. To learn more and apply, visit coastal.com/scholarships/2018.
Recommended Stories For You
Due in August
• Aug. 21 — Wikibuy is offering a $2,500 scholarship to college students with business majors/minors. Special consideration will be given to students who interested in a career in e-commerce and online retail. Applicants must have a 3.4 minimum GPA. For more information and to apply, visit wikibuy.com/scholarship.
• Aug. 12 — The Kaplan Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship to any undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program. A GPA of 2.5 or higher is required. To learn more and apply, visit kaplancollectionagency.com/scholarship
More scholarship opportunities
• collegexpress.com offers several scholarships to seniors.
• Students interested in attending a trade school can apply for an Imagine America Scholarship at imagine-america.org/applyforscholarships.