Public meetings set to discuss elementary campus closure
September 18, 2017
Moffat County School District is in the process of evaluating the closure of one of its elementary schools. A number of public meetings have been scheduled to share information regarding this process
Scheduled meetings are as follows.
Tuesday, Sept. 19
- 4:30 p.m. — Craig Middle School, 915 Yampa Ave.
- 5:45 p.m. — Sandrock Elementary School, 201 E. Ninth St.
- 7 p.m. — East Elementary School, 775 Yampa Ave.
Wednesday, Sept. 20
- 4:30 p.m. — Moffat County High School, 900 Finley Lane.
- 5:45 p.m. — Sunset Elementary School, 800 W. Seventh St.
- 7 p.m. — Ridgeview Elementary School, 600 Westridge Road.