Need help paying for college? Check out these local scholarships with due dates in February, March
February 15, 2018
Editor's Note: Scholarship listings are compiled from information provided by Moffat County High School and other organizations. Unless other instructions are provided, visit MCHS Counselor Paula Duzik or call her at 970-824-7036 for more information and applications.
Due in February
• Feb. 23 — County Sheriffs of Colorado is offering several $500 scholarships to seniors attending a Colorado post-secondary school.
Due in March
• March 15 — Colorado Garden Foundation is offering one full-ride scholarship to a student interested in pursuing a degree in agriculture.
• March 16 — Craig Rotary Club is offering several scholarships to seniors.
Recommended Stories For You
• March 19 — The West Slope Chapter of American Public Works Association is offering scholarships to students pursuing a career in public works. Deadline is March 19.
• March 29 — Moffat County 4-H Foundation is offering scholarships to seniors and college students who have been involved in 4-H and/or FFA.
• March 29 — The Family of Pud Stetson is offering a memorial scholarship to seniors and college students who have been involved in 4-H and/or FFA and pursuing a degree in the agricultural or business fields.
• March 30 — Colorado County Clerks Association is offering $1000 scholarships to seniors.
• March 30 — Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter is offering four scholarships to students pursuing a career in construction.
• March 30 — Craig Kiwanis Club is offering the Sarah Fleming Memorial Scholarship for $2000.
• March 30 — Northwest Colorado Snowmobile Club will be offering to two $1,000 scholarships to seniors.
• March 30 — PEO Chapter AJ Scholarship is offered scholarships to two senior girls for $1,000 each.
• March 31 — Bears Ears Sportsman Club and Yampa Valley Friends of the NRA are offering a scholarship to seniors who have been involved in shooting sports.
For more scholarship opportunities, visit the following websites
• studentscholarships.org and scholarships.com continuously update scholarship opportunities.
• collegexpress.com offers several scholarships to seniors.
• Students interested in attending a trade school can apply for an Imagine America Scholarship at imagine-america.org/applyforscholarships.
Does your organization or school have scholarships available for students? Send scholarship information to Education Reporter Sasha Nelson at snelson@CraigDailyPress.com or call 970-875-1794.