Moffat County Tourism Association to discuss Sand Wash signage
March 3, 2018
CRAIG — Moffat County Tourism Association will host a committee meeting at 3 p.m. Wednesday, March 7, on the second floor of the Bank of Colorado. MCTA will discuss the installation of entrance and interpretive signs in Sand Wash Basin. The agency and the Bureau of Land Management intend to install the signs April 10.
Other items on the agenda are as follows.
• Discuss creating staggered terms for MCTA board members.
• Review the MCTA director's 2018 objectives.
• Review of marketing budget.
• Discussion of the value of the organization's toll-free number.
Recommended Stories For You
• Consider buying website addresses and two professional memberships.
• Discuss the community branding initiative and MCTA's presence at two outdoor shows.
• Review the new county map produced by YampaGeo.
• Review event funding applications.